Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

past tense

Every morning when I look around I try
to find the face that I saw inside my dreams
My dreams last night

But every morning I see an empty room
Full of memories I wish would vanish soon
‘cause it hurts me so

And like a dream an Angel came my way
She gave me hope and a smile on my face
and I’d like to tell her that she means a lot
to me

Ellie Girl you drive me crazy
Like the wind that blows a soft cool breeze
Ellie Girl you are the first star in my sky
I hope to see you ‘til I die
How can I ever think of hurting you
my angel baby that came out of the blue skies above
You know its true that me and you
will always stick like paper to glue
That''s why I’d like to sing this song to you
sing to you

Ellie Girl you drive me crazy
Like the wind the blows a soft cool breeze
Ellie Girl you are the first star in my sky
I hope to see you till I die

Ellie Girl you drive me crazy
I know the times we had were so unreal
You have a spell on me that''s driving me insane
and never leave my side again

lagu ni nyanyian kumpulan frequancy cannon. tajuk dia girl. dah lama tak dengar lagu ni. dulu time di kampus hari2 ulang lagu ni. main game dengar lagu ni. study dengar lagu ni. chatting dengar lagu ni. bile hard disk kene format, maka hilanglah lagu ni dan memori aku pasal lagu ni.
baru-baru ni aku dengar balik lagu ni dekat x-fresh.fm. so, aku pun tersenyum....

No comments: